Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In our dorms we provide clean bedding, fresh white towels and private bathrooms along with reading lights and sockets on every bed, for every traveler who comes with an open heart, willing to get to know our people and embrace the true and genuine local culture.
A spacious rooftop terrace and seating areas provide the place to meet and connect with fellow travelers as well as to do relaxing meditation, Yoga or just to enjoy the marveloous fortview.
We are a small team, running the reception from 7:30 in the morning to 23:00 in the evening for you. For your convenience we offer a wake up service as well as free Wi-Fi access and provide early Check-in according to our occupancy. A small library, activity desks and local instruments around the hostel as well as TV in some rooms are there to keep you entertained.
We look forward to welcome you!
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 7:30 to 23:00
6. Age Restriction: 16+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
Check-In Times Checkout Times
Earliest Check-In Time 13:00 Earliest Checkout Time 6:00
Latest Check- In Time 23:00 Latest Checkout Time 11:00 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>