Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
JJs Yard2 is located in city center of Lagos, surrounded by coffee shops, restaurants, bars,and walking distance from the beaches. What makes JJs Yard different is that you get the freedom to be yourself in your own space, meet new people and enjoy what Lagos has to offer.
At JJs yard 2you will meet travelers, build friendships and also get to meet the owners Jay and J Lorena, who are always happy to give out information on kayak trips, surf trips, Yoga, water sports, booze cruise's and much more. JJs Yard really does feel as if you are away in a rented house filled with people who just like to have fun!
Enjoy eating out? At JJs Yard we arrange dinners for the guest to try out some of the restaurants in town, if your travelling solo this is a great way to make new friends and have a good time!
Come join us and experience Lagos at its chilled relaxing time, great for those who want to connect more with nature, explore the cliffs, beaches, mountain biking, visit wineries, try out some surfing around the west coast and also enjoy yoga classes next to our Hostel.
In the city center where we are located you will get to check out some of the amazing restaurants, small coffee and local shops, we will be happy to help arrange an activity available at the time.. Come enjoy JJs Yard and Lagos at its most chilled time of the year with great weather and day time activities.
Fridges, washing machine
Use of microwave, kettle and orange juice maker
Bathroom hot showers 24 hrs
Balcony area to chill out and enjoy the weather
An eating and chilling out area for our guest to enjoy
We provide free bed linen and towels
No breakfast included at JJs Yard, Self catering
Our guesthouse is always kept clean and tidy.
JJs Yard cannot accommodate anyone under 16 years of age or over 40.
Our check in is at 3pm but if you come earlier we have a secured area where you can leave your bags free of charge!
Our check out is at 12pm
We accept cash and card payments on arrival
Cash machines available within a few minutes walk from the guest house.
Our cancellation policy is 72hrs.
Cancellation 72 hours prior to the arrival date. In the event of late cancellation the cost of the first night of your stay will be charged. In the event of No Show, the total balance will be charged.
JJs Yard is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms or the hostel premises during your stay.
A key deposit is charged upon arrival and refunded back once keys have been returned on check out!
JJs Yard reserves the right to either ban or ask a guest who is acting highly inappropriate to leave the premises without a refund.
JJs Yard reserves the right to hold guests liable for any property damage guest may cause during their stay.
Each guest must provide a Valid ID/Passport upon check in. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>