Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% cancellation fee within 2 weeks of date of arrival.
Change in numbers to be confirmed 2 weeks prior to arrival please.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at JJs Backpackers Hostel.
A free pick up service is available between 7.00am-9.30pm for your group. Please call to confirm arrival, thank you.
Arriving outside of these hours? No problem, please call ahead to arrange special pick up service for your group :o)
A $20 cash key deposit will be required for each key given out.
All guests under 18 years of age MUST be accompanied by a supervisor/guardian.
Full kitchen & BBQ facilities are available at the hostel if required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All male or all female dorms available.
Private room for group leaders, if required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>