Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Ivy is owned by Vannary—a well known chef and restaurateur in Cambodia—and Kathryn, who first came to Cambodia as part of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movie crew. Kathryn fell in love with The Ivy and made great friends with Vannary and her husband Karl. Sadly, Karl passed away in 2011 but together Vannary and Kathryn continue his Ivy bar legacy. Kathryn still works in the movie industry and will happily chat about the Tomb Raider and other big films she works on. Vannary is the author of the fantastic cook book Vann's Shared Secrets, which features home-cooked Khmer recipes and her take on Western cuisine.
The guesthouse has 20 rooms (6 single w/fan, 12 double w/fan and 2 double a/c) all with en-suite facilities.
The guesthouse has a locally renowned restaurant and bar, balcony chill out area, lounge, pool table and high speed wifi throughout. Rooms are simple and clean and provide a perfect place to stay for travelers keen for an authentic experience of Siem Reap before the rapid development of recent years.
The Ivy provides guests with clean linen, towels, a laundry service and bicycle rental as well as first class advice for guests on local tours, excursions and onward travel.
The Ivy hosts regular events including a fantastic tapas evening with everything on the menu for $1.50 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>