Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be taken and the remaining amount will be refunded
Additional Terms and Conditions
In case of group reservation payment in advance needed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Palatinus Beach is 200 metres from the Island Hostel. A tram stop of line no 4 and 6 on the Margaret Bridge is 400 metres away and can be accessed on foot. Public parking is possible on site for an additional cost. Island hostel is a brand new place on Margaret Island of Budapest.We are waiting for our guests with a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere in the city center. Guests can relax, chill out on our 200 m2 private terrace after the party nights.
All accommodation units come functionally furnished. Rooms have a private bathroom, and the dormitories have shared bathroom facilities located in the unit. Island Hostel offers fully equipped common kitchen make the comfort for the guests to feel at home.
Just next door at Champs beer terrace you can lay out in the comfortable beanbags under sun ambrellas and watch the Eurocup or any sport programs you like on big LCD TVs. Also this terrace has great foods and lemonades for low price. The hostel has it own bar too where you can get all kind of nice drinks on the hot days or taste delicious food next door. Even go for a run on the special running path front of the hostel around the river.
Island Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:45.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax €1.12 (350 HUF) per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Smoking is only allowed in some of the public areas and some of the open air areas.
All groups are accepted. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>