Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Venetian Glass Museum is 5 km from the guest house. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 95 km from the property.
This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Hakone! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
1. Check-in time: from 16:00 to 22:00
2. Check-out time: before 11:00
3. Reception hour: from 8:00-22:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check-in or after checking out, we can keep it in the luggage room after 8 am.
4. IRORI dinner 19:00
At IRORI(Japanese style BBQ), we serve dried fish, vegetable free rice and free miso soup.
Please grill them by yourself and enjoy communication with other guests.
Price is ¥1000yen and we take a reservation until 17:30
There is a number limit, please remind that.
Bar open until 22:00 and last order is 21:00
Our car park is free, but there is a number of limitations.
Please reserve a car park in advance.
7.Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
8. Cancellation policy:
(1)50% cancellation fee of the room or bed will be charged if you cancel your reservation 2-3 day prior to your reservation date.
(2)100% cancellation fee of the room or bed will be charged if you cancel your reservation 1 day prior to your reservation date and on your check-in date.
(3) 100% cancellation fee of the room or bed will be charged if it is a No Show.
9. Age restriction:
Private room(Japanese tatami room), under 3years old, has free staying, over 4years old is charged as an adult.
under 3years old can't stay in Dormitory and Double bedroom.
10. No smoking
11. Pets are not allowed.
12. Tax is included.
13. No Breakfast service
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>