Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
More than 7 days prior to arrival date - 40% of the total costs payable
Less than 7 days prior to arrival date the balance of the total cost payable
If any group or member of a group fails to comply with the terms of this agreement, the International Students House reserve the right to terminate the agreement at any time without prejudice.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of £100 is required to cover and damage or theft of ISH property by members of the group. This is taken in the form of a credit card authorisation which will not be processed unless required.
A £10 deposit on each key is also required on arrival for each member of the group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minimum age accepted is 14. Any student group under 18 years of age should also be accompanied by enough leaders (1 leader for every 10 to 15 students)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
International Students House
The best location in London!
Located in leafy Regent's Park with excellent transport links, ISH offers a variety of rooms including special prices for 4 bedded rooms. Late & cheap bars, free internet access and drinks voucher. Read the reviews!
Security is a top priority at International Students House with the following measures in place:
*Very safe area
*24 hour security
*Permanently manned Front Desk
*Barrier and ID checks at Front Desk
*Regular Visits from community police
ISH is located within 15 minutes of any mainline rail station in London, in zone 1. You can find us on Great Portland Street opposite Great Portland St Underground Station (1 min) and between Regent's Park station (3 mins) and Warren Street station (5 mins). Attractions such as Oxford Street, Madame Tussauds, the British Museum and British Library are a short walk away and our good connections on the public transport system result in easy travel to anywhere in London.
We provide accommodation in combinations of single, twin, triple, quad and dormitories. All rooms have wash basins and telephones and all linen is included. There are fridges in private rooms. We have no curfew (but we do have 24/7 security) so you can come and go as you please. Please note that we operate 2 buildings so your room may be in our 2nd building which is a short walk from the main reception.
Check in is from 12.30pm. Upon arrival you will receive a 2 for 1 drinks voucher to us in the ISH Bar which is open every lunchtime and evening (until 3am at weekends). The bar has special student priced drinks, karaoke, discos, bar food, a great 'on line' juke box, big screens for sport and jazz nights.
There are regular events and parties held at ISH, a restaurant open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner and luggage storage.
Please note that some special offers and dormitory beds do not include breakfast. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>