Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located inside the Old Town (heart)of the best location-attraction in Split called the: Diocletian Palace built by the Roman Emperor Diocletian at the fourth century AD protected by UNESCO.
The Diocletian Palace is the most important historical building one of the most famous and complete cultural features on the Croatian Adriatic coast and holds a place in the Mediterranean and World Heritage.
The Peristyle and the Cathedral of Saint 'Duje' is very near us we live in a monument called the Palace: 'Cindro' the most beautiful Baroque Palaces and the finest examples of Baroque architecture in Split.
-We offer a clean, quality accommodation:
- cozy and safe 24 hour accommodation
- free linen,towels,blankets.
- free A/C in all rooms and kitchen
- Rooms are newly renovated.
- flat TV-cable in all rooms
- kitchen facilities
- free coffee & tea
- iron & iron board
- Free computer
- wireless internet connection access
- free hair dryers
- free WiFi
- mini fridge in all rooms.
- cooking available
- PVC windows
- insect nets
It's very easy to find us few meters near the Cathedral of Saint 'Duje' and next to Peristyle.
In the old town we also have a lot of seasides, cafe-bars, discos, monuments, galleries, restaurants, attractions,relaxing places and lot of other interesting and enjoyable places only few steps, meters walk from our place.
From the main bus station(Airport bus) fast boats, boats, train station only 3 minutes walk to my place!
Come and visit us and feel a relaxing and peaceful accommodation!
We also have beautiful islands (Hvar, Bol, Solta etc.) and other towns like Trogir, Plitvice Lakes, Krka - from my location you can visit and enjoy a day trip in both directions.
But most of all these places Split and Diocletian Palace which is really a must see....
- Tax and free internet is included in price!
- Free pick up from all stations only not from the Airport Split
- Keeping luggage free before check in & check out
Check IN :13-22p.m.
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>