Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The InWood Hostel is located in the heart of the historical and administrative center of Krasnoyarsk in a brand new modern building. Central to everything Inwood has to offer - from the Regional Studies Museum, to Yenisey River you're only minutes away: great value, great lodging and amazing location!
We are nestled within 5 min walk from the Yenisei River embankment and Tatyshev Island-Park. Also, InWood Hostel is surrounded by numerous of restaurants, cafes, and shops, as well as cinema theatres.
Since its foundation in July of 2017 the InWood Hostel welcomes its guests with new authentic design featuring comfortable rooms, air-cons, free Wi Fi, spacious fully eqipped kitchen and lounge zone. We value compfort of our guests and prepared five shower rooms and five bathrooms. They are always available and we never have queues at our place.
Our hostel is the main place of SibTourGuide's operations, a Lonely Planet recommended tours and excursions provider. Here you can take either an individual tour of the area or find out whether you can join our scheduled groups.
Hostel INWOOD Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Hostel INWOOD may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>