Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are about 200 m from Ca' d'Oro and a 7-minute walk from Rialto Bridge and san marco square
In Venice offers accommodation centrally located in Venice.
We are located in the biggest shopping area so it is very close to everything for shopping and large shops in front of the hostel.
The building has a shared toilet and shower room, free Wi-Fi and a self-catering kitchen.
All rooms have a view of the romantic Venetian with a large windows,ceiling fans and radiator,shared toilet and shower room.Each bed has own valuables box with your own small lock.
All rooms have a view of the romantic Venetian with a balcony and large windows.
All rooms are set with high ceilings and single beds ensuring for spacious space. And each bed has own valuables box with your own small lock. All rooms have ceiling fans and radiators.
In Venice Cancellation Policies:
7 days before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged then full amount
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.00 EUR per person per night
Maximum stay is 14 days 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>