Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% is not refundable at all.
Cancellation up to 48-24 hours before arrival we refund 50 %.
Cancellation 24 hours before arrival refund of 25%.
No show-up - no refund.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Iguana is the best choice for a solo traveller and a guarantee of making new friends with an exceptionally friendly atmosphere, thanks to communal areas and activites on offer such as: bar in the garden, cinema nights, pub crawl, BBQ, bon-fire at night, communal dinners, yoga classes, travel advice, tours and transfers to Guatemala. We cook full breakfast, different menu everyday!
Our greatest asset is our staff, travellers on the road who speak your language and understand your needs.
Since July 2017, Iguana has expanded to a 2nd house accross the square: both houses (Iguana Verde and Iguana Azul) boast spacious gardens. Now Iguana offers economic bunk-bed dorms, higher standard dorms with individual beds and a view over the garden and the town, as well as private rooms.
But remember: we don't sell beds: we sell unique experience of Chiapas!!! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>