Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
And now you can check out our neighbor, Guitar Bar, where we do rakija tastings, cocktail specials, live music acts from locals and travelers alike, and the occasional Karaoke nights. All just 10 seconds away!
We are located right in the heart of Split, next to everything you want to see or do. We like to say that from our amazing location, you are 'almost there' to any place you want to visit. In a matter of minutes, you can be in the UNESCO Heritage site of Diocletian's Palace, Marjan Hill Park, Bačvice beach, the Green Market, Poljud Stadium, and hundreds of cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops.
We have 24 comfortable beds spread out across three well-equipped dorm rooms in a quiet part of town, and as soon as you walk in the front door, you can see the events and trips we have available. Join us and see places only the locals know about.
**We are a social hostel, and NOT a party hostel. We do observe quiet hours after 11pm. We start the party and show you where to go after hours to keep it going.**
Things we offer our guests:
- Free daily trips to cafes, bars, restaurants, parks, and beaches all over the city led by people that live here
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, kettles, fridge/freezer, and kitchenware
- Large open common room with TV, board games, card games, books, etc.
- Linens, towel, and hand towel included (free of charge!)
- Large security lockers
- Electrical outlets and USB charge ports on each bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Desk spaces, with outlets, so you can plan your travel or get some work done
- 24-hour security
- Tourist services desk
- Bike parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Heat and air conditioning in each room
- Outdoor terrace 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>