Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All our rooms, shared and private, have underfloor heating, lockers, towel and bedding. All the Services include Buffet / Continental breakfast in its value, these are adapted to the special needs of the passengers; we also prepare breakfast.
We have wifi service and hot water 24 hours, parking for guests in enclosed, additional service laundry and printing. Kitchen for fully equipped guests, living areas to share or relax, library with the possibility of exchanging books, work areas and computer for the use of guests. We have a custody service luggage for guests who expect to leave or enter outside of opening hours
check in or check out and also for those who stay at the beginning and completion of expeditions.
As Patagones and connoisseurs of the area, we support our guests in the organisation and logistics of your trips.
Huella Patagónica Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00. If guest arrive earlier we have commune areas and use the storage room for free until check in.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%. The tax is just applied to Chilean nationals and residents in Chile.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age in Shared rooms.
Silence time from 23:00.
Reception from 8:30 to 23:00 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>