Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We want you to relax and feel home!
The managing of the hostel is german, but we also speak englisch and sinhala.
At the moment we have a 6 bed mixed dorm called Peanut Farm and a 8 bed mixed dorm called Lighthouse. Both dorms have private a bathroom with hot shower. For couples, friends or those who want a bit more privacy but still enjoy the vibe of a hostel, we also have a private double room called Okanda.
Choose the perfect room for yourself.
We don‘t have a common kitchen. Our kitchen is for staff only, but we offer brunch from 7:30am - 4:00pm in our café.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00
Reception hours: 7:30 - 16:00 (please contact us if your arrival time is outside our reception hours).
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We love children but the minimum age to stay in the hostel is 16 years old.
No smoking inside the hostel.
No drugs allowed on the premises.
If you bring alcohol into the hostel, please bring your receipt as per Government regulations.
Pets are not allowed.
Please notice, in case your using more than the bed you have booked, we will charge you the full price for that bed. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>