Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
I am a retired chemical engineer. Eight years ago my family and I renovated the house that I inherited from my grandfather. These were factories for essential oils (lavender, rose, basil ...) that were returned to my family in 1991 but completely destroyed. Now these are modern apartments and rooms in which you can enjoy your holiday. Sure 100m2 terrace is ideal for breakfast or dinner and socializing. BBQ is for free. Breakfast is plentiful with great choice served on the terrace. The house has a very good location, close to the old town of Trogir. Reserve a place for your car and rent a bike, or scooter to reach the wonderful hidden beaches.
The old town of Trogir is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where the beautiful Romanesque churches and courtyards will take you several centuries back. The beaches are suitable for children and adults. Trogir is a great place to spend a quiet or active holiday. Day trips to the surrounding islands Drvenik, Solta,Hvar, Brac, Vis will fulfil all expectations. If you're interested greens there are excursions to the Plitvice lakes, Krka Water Falls and rafting on the Cetina River in the old pirate town Omis.
House Klaudija Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
24 hours reception. It is possible to leave luggage at reception desk, earlier check in, later check out.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 9 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>