Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Every morning, a breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant. A continental breakfast can also be enjoyed in the comfort of guest rooms, upon request. There is also an on-site restaurant serving both regional and international cuisine. The spa and wellness center also includes a fitness room, a swimming pool and a choice of wellness and beauty treatments. In the heart of the Roussillon region, the Hôtel Mar I Cel is just a 15-minute drive from Perpignan and the Spanish border is 40 km away.
320 days of sunshine per year: this is not a legend ...
40 km long sandy beaches, 20 km of rocky coves to the insolent beauty, fishing ports and marina ...
The Catalan coast offers holiday dream, glass of Rivesaltes in hand, let yourself be captivated by the art of living Catalan. This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on the beachfront in the center of Canet, this hotel features panoramic sea views. It offers a wellness center with hot tub, sauna and hammam, and each room has a sea view.
Each guest room at the Hôtel Mar I Cel is equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with Canal+ channels. Some also have a balcony.
Hotel & SPA Mar i Cel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.20 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 10 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>