Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any changes made in the week prior to arrival may incur a penalty. Any changes made before the week prior it depends on availability. If you cancel after the deposit is paid there is no refund.
- a deposit of 20% is paid once booking is confirmed and full amount is taken 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Hotel Waterloo & Backpackers (formally Downtown Backpackers) we are told for a big hostel we are one of the best. A Historic Art Deco hotel with spacious common areas, ensuite bathrooms, cafe & bar, Sky TV, internet as well as high security with card lock access.
We are the closest accommodation to all major public transport and Wellington attractions.
Situated directly opposite the railway station Hotel Waterloo & Backpackers is ideally located, being the closest hostel to trains, buses and the inter-island ferry, the Westpac stadium, the city area and Te Papa, Wellington's fabulous Museum of New Zealand.
Hotel Waterloo & Backpackers is is located in Wellington's historic Art Deco Waterloo Hotel, which was chosen for the Queens 1953 Coronation Tour.
Come stay with us and enjoy our fabulous in house cafe with great low priced food. Our fun in house bar gives you an opportunity to socialise and meet new people. Book your onward journey and activities with our incredible travel team. Our reception is open 24/7 for your convenience.
We want Wellington to be a highlight of your NZ experience and we have lots of information to help you to plan your stay.
Photo ID required on check in, either Drivers Licence, Passport or Hanz 18+ card.
Any guests under 18 years of age, please contact us directly before booking.
Finalist NZ Tourism Awards 1999, 2000 and 2001.
Finalist Golden Backpackers Awards 2012 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>