Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*The only hotel in Cairo with a free (WI-FI) wireless broadband hotspot
*Our location in the heart Cairo down town, the Egyptian Museum, Talat harb Square, Khan Khalili Bazaar, Abdine Palace and the River Nile are few steps from us. It is easily accessible to Cairo Metro (subway).
Hotel Vienna is close to the best shopping (4 minutes walk from the main shopping street) and nightlife spots in a city that never sleeps. The hotel has 10 comfortable and spacious rooms and we are open 24 hours a day.
*Bed linens and breakfast included in price!
It is ideal for budget travellers, students and groups who will find out everything they need to know by our helpful and friendly staff. Hotel Vienna usually offer during December and mid of January a free night for min stay three nights celebrating the new year, enjoy your stay with us
*Ladies, it is perfectly safe, so feel free to travel there. Everyone does.
If you are looking for:
*Free Internet Access
* A central location with easy access to the Cairo sites.
* Spacious, clean, comfortable bed & air-conditioned room.
* Hot water at any time.
* Charm of a typical downtown building, with high ceilings and parquets.
* Safe place, friendly service, & helpful staff but no hassles.
We are waiting for you
*All rooms with A/C.
*Free transfer from Cairo International Airport, one-way one time (minimum stay 2 nights or more).
*Free Luggage storage.
*Free safety deposit box.
*Free kitchen facilities.
*Internet 24H/ 7 days.
*24h security and reception.
*24h room service.
* Cancellation must occur 24 hours before the check-in date.
PS: Please avoid hustlers and hotel touts on your way to Hotel Vienna - come straight to our location and deal with our trustworthy staff. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>