Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are planning an overnight stay in Marburg, just think of us. Are you looking for a pension or a hotel / hostel? We are a family-run business and one of the cheapest hotels in Marburg, located in a traffic-calmed area in the center of Marburg.
We offer an enclosed, large room for storing bicycles and motorcycles. We have an extra charging station in the parking area for e-Bikes.
Communal kitchen: free coffee and tea, prepare your own breakfast, bakery opposite, perfect for backpackers
Hotel Tusculum - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 10:00 to 19:00.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (before 2:00 p.m. only by arrangement)
Late check-in possible with a key card safe
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
You have the option of cancelling your booking free of charge up to 24 hours before your arrival. If the cancellation occurs afterwards, you will be billed 90% of the booked overnight stay. If you do not arrive without prior cancellation, 100% of the entire booking will be charged. Exceptions to this rule are our early bird discounts, which cannot be cancelled and are 100% charged even in the event of a cancellation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Lockable bike room, with charging option for your e-Bike, also suitable for motorbikes. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>