Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
- Please inform Hotel St. Gervais in advance of your expected arrival time. You can contact at email@example.com
- Breakfast services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For a touristy journey as well as for a business trip, Hotel St-Gervais will bring your stay comfort and convenience.
TV in rooms and wireless system in the hotel.
Hotel St-Gervais offers you a 'Free access Card' to use bus and train in Geneva, during the whole stay in our property.
Hotel St-Gervais provides you with 26 rooms in a quiet environment. (We don't have a twin beds, only double)
In the very heart of Geneva, only 300 metres from Cornavin Train Station and Lake Geneva, the Hotel St Gervais offers free Wi-Fi.
Each room features a washbasin and a TV. Bathroom facilities are shared.
The St. Gervais Hotel offers you a free card for buses and trains in Geneva for your entire stay. Geneva Airport is just 15 minutes away by bus.
Saint-Gervais / des Grottes is a great choice for travellers interested in Old Town, Sightseeing and City Walks.
'Kindly note that the reception closes at 3p.m. After this time, we kindly ask you to inform our reception team, in order to provide you the door's code'.
Hotel St-Gervais conditions & policies:
Please contact the property for any check in after 11pm
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 8:00 to 15h
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Please note that the property will pre-authorise the card before arrival.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>