Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Family Groups with Friends
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Homely atmosphere and quiet environment with Open Air Restaurant at first floor Serving Authentic Sri Lankan , Chinese & European Food, Roof Top Beer Garden.
Visits to our Organic Vegetable Farm and pick yourself the Vegetables for your Dinner in our Restaurant and Cooking Demonstrations can be Arranged on your Request.
Free pick up from the Bus or Railway Station on arrival to Anuradhapura & free drop off on departure.
Free Tourist Information Service available .
Travel Desk arranging City Tours, Round Tours. Air Port Pick Up on Arrival & Drop-off on Departure can be arranged. Wilpattu Safari Tours Arranged on Request. Bicycles for hire. Professional Guide Service Available for Tours.
Day excursions to Agro Gardens, Other interesting Site Visits to enjoy the Nature and the Bío Diversity of the Rural Villagers, Fishing Community Village Visits, Theme Village Visits such as Organic Farming, Pottery, Handicrafts etc..
Arranging Boat Rides/ Fishing Tours to Malwathu Oya ,nearby Lakes & Rivers. Bird watching tours, Nature walks to the nearby villages, Mountain biking,
Ayurvedic Treatments from the Government Ayurveda Hospital and local Doctors will be arranged on request.
Hotel Shalini is located in the heart of the city in Anuradhapura, along Harischandra Mawatha, which runs from the clock tower to the hospital. It is centrally situated close proximately to the Old Bus & Railway Station, Nuwarawewe Lake, all the Banks, main Post Office and about 2km far away from the ancient city of Anuradhapura.
Conference and Banquet facilities, Free tourist information service, same-day laundry facilities, etc.
Our services and facilities are available for in-house guests as well as for non-residential guests.
Our Proprietor is one of the Founder Member of the Anuradhapura Tourism & Hoteliers Association and the current President of the Association. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>