Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel Scandinavia has 33 large, airy rooms. All the rooms are carefully decorated with period furniture and sumptuous Murano glass lamps and have every type of comfort such as TV, direct-line telephone and air conditioning. Free Wi Fi available in Lobby.
The 18th-century atmosphere of this noble Venetian residence has remained intact over the centuries. For this reason a stay at the Hotel Scandinavia is a unique, emotionally-charged experience that will allow you to immerse yourself in a far-off time, reliving the ancient luxuries of 18th-century Venice.
Every room in the Hotel has been designed to reproduce this magical atmosphere. We look forward to your stay with us.
It has been announced that according to new italian law, the venetian city council will be introducing an accomodation tax for all hotel reservations with effect of 23 august 2011 of 1 euro per person, per night, per hotel star category. Therefore all clients will have to pay the 'city bed tax' of 3 euro per person per day for a 3 star hotel directly to the hotel. We are sorry for any inconvenience but this new 'city bed tax' is unfortunately not included in the accommodation fee.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours prior to arrival
Children policy: extra 15 euro per night per children 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>