Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We rescued a historic three-story building from 1936, which has an imposing central stair surrounded by mirrors, and an eclectic facade, we gave the comfort that today's travelers are looking for.
A feature that is well known to our guests is that the hotel stands out for its warm and close attention, recognizing that our mission is to offer our passengers an entertaining, comfortable and, of course, different experience. There will always be a friendly person at the reception willing to help.
The hotel has 23 rooms en suite and a Lounge Bar on the first floor. The interior design is a mixture of antique elements specially selected to mix with modern colours and details, creating a playful atmosphere that brings together the past and present where each room is decorated differently.
Hotel Santiago Yungay Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00 (open if you need)
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card
Taxes not included (19% only for Chilean citizens)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>