Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the client wishes to cancel his/ her hotel booking, the same must be intimated in writing to the office of the Company. Cancellation charges will be applicable as mentioned below, from the date of receipt of intimation by the Company.
If the hotel booking is cancelled by the client:
Thirty days or more prior to the date of departure of the tour, service fee of INR 600 will be forfeited by the client.
Fifteen to Twenty Nine days prior to the date of departure of the tour, cancellation charges will be 50% of total hotel cost.
Seven to Fourteen days prior to the date of departure of the tour, cancellation charges will be 75% of hotel cost.
Six days or less prior to the date of departure of the tour or ‘No Show’ on the tour, cancellation charges will be 100% of total tour cost.
Cancellation policies set by our Independent Contractors may at times supersede the above conditions, and as and when applicable will be intimated to the client.
No refund will be made for the services unutilized unless it is duly agreed by the hotel and given in writing for such refund on its letterhead.
Any policies dictated by the hotel will always supersede those stated here.
Also be informed that cancellation has to be made through on 9331002177,9883302177 or on the corresponding email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY otherwise no cancellation will be entertained.
These cancellation terms may not be applicable for services booked during special events / fairs / exhibitions / festivals / Long weekends / Christmas and New Year period.
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges.
We do not accept Cancellations over Phone
Confirmation of the booking will automatically imply full acceptance of all the terms and condition
Additional Terms and Conditions
NB. : 1.) Please carry all members ID proof and double/single dose Vaccination & RTPCR Certificate Xerox copy,
as per Sikkim Govt. Order.
2.) 2 copy passport size photograph of each people if you want to visit Tsangu Lake and Nathula Pass.
(Aadhar card is not accepted during Tsangu Lake and Nathula Pass permit)
Check in Time : 12noon, Check out Time :11am. Sharp.
(A Day or part of a day is counted as a full day) Please show this Voucher at reception before check in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The real luxury in the lap of Mountain.
A lavishly built property amidst such lush green hilly terrains, a breathtaking topography and misty mountains, emerges the Rumtek Dzong at Rumtek perched at the Rumtek view point, you can get breathtaking views of Rumtek
Dzong from as far as Ranipool.
This luxury hotel is ideally located and one of it's kind in all of Sikkim and the North East.The main building consist of 50 sitter Bar-cum Restaurant, designated Red Panda Resto-Barâ€Conference Hall, maximum capacity 75 person, designated as â€œDzongriâ€, one fast food Counter designated as â€œFlavour of Kolkataâ€œ, Travel Desk and 18 spacious well-furnished double bed rooms, designed as Presidential Suite, Executive Rooms, Front Facing Deluxe, Non View Deluxe, based on size, amenities and view each with en-suite bathroom, 24hours running hot & cold water, Colour TV with digital cable connection, intercom and tea & coffee maker. To ensure uninterrupted comfort throughout the year.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>