Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
senza penale 7 giorni prima della data di arrivo.dopo tale data si richiede l'intero importo
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Local Historiography tells us that the structure was originally a tower, La Turchinetta, and was property of one of Monaldeschi of Cervara associated with Catherina of Sweden.
This enlargement was commissioned to Ippolito Scalza (1532 - 1618) by the then owner of the tower Vincenzo Butius.
It was said that Butius, suffering from bad health, was advised by doctors to live near a river.
The villa was built, so that the Carcaione stream ran under one of the arches, which upheld the structure.
River deposits, with time have caused the ground floor of the structure to become submerged and therefore the piano nobile is now on the first floor.
The hotel, which is situated on the 2nd floor, it is of only twelve rooms, the windows of which look onto the villas park.
A recent reconstruction retained all the original characteristics of the villa (thick walls, large beams, and terracotta paving)
The restaurant on the ground floor has two large halls.
In the main hall there is a ceiling with engraved and decorated strips, painted with allegorical motifs and landscape scenes. One can also admire a stone fireplace, which is thought to be the work of Ippolito Scalza.
The excellently run restaurant presents high-class genuine Umbrian culinary cuisine. The wine cellar is well stocked with high quality wines and of course Orvieto classico.
In the Hotel we have an outdoor swimming pool but and there is also an indoor swimming pool, football ground, tennis-grounds for public use. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>