Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We can effortlessly accommodate families or groups and our rooms are suitably furnished for longer staying guests. We offer a continental breakfast daily to each of our guests which is also include in the room rate and guests are also welcome to make use of our fully equipped kitchen and dining area to prepare and eat their meals and to store their food. Our garden area is a nice escape where guests are encouraged to hang out, relax, do yoga, or just revel at the butterflies and hummingbirds frequently passing through.
We are ideally located on the same block as San Jose´s Justice of the Peace and Tribunal making the area very safe, secure and calm with the police precinct just on the corner. And, we are tucked just three blocks away from the city center where The National Museum, The Jade Museum, The Museum of Gold, The National Theatre, The National Park (just to name a few of San Jose´s highlights) as well as grocery stores, restaurants and amazing bars and night clubs, and bus lines are all just a hop, skip and jump away.
-The check-in time of 12 noon is flexible, so please feel free to call or email to let us know in advance. (You will have our information in your booking confirmation email.)
-Check out time is 11:30 am and we do offer free and secure storage of your luggage upon request.
-We accept credit cards on arrival
-We accept paypal
-Taxes are included
-Continental Breakfast is included
-Cancellation Policy 1 day before arrival 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>