Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations need to be made a minimum of two weeks in advance.
If there are any changes to the number of persons in the group, we also require two weeks notice.
If these criteria are not met, the full amount of the stay will be charged to the guests credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The reception doubles as a comfortable sitting lounge, with a television & stereo, a soft drink vending machine, WIFI is available (free of charge) throughout the hotel.
Please note, that although Amsterdam has added new tobacco laws, we are still 'smoker-friendly' for guests that choose to smoke in their rooms or in the outdoor patio area in the lounge.
The rooms are simple and cozy, bedding and towels are provided.
Each room has its own sink with hot and cold water, while the showers and toilets are shared with other rooms on the same floor.
We include a great cooked breakfast (fried or scrambled eggs, cheese, jam, toast & all the coffee and tea you would like!) from 8:30am-10am. For late risers, free coffee is available all morning.
While we have no age restriction, we do not allow you to bring your pets to stay with us, no matter how small or cute :).But however we do have two cats in the hotel called Tarzan.
Our reception is open from 8:30am-23:00pm for check-in, reservations and inquiries. If you will be checking in after 23:00, please be sure that you indicate your correct arrival time, or if you will be delayed, that you contact us by telephone to let us know. Once you have checked in, you will have keys for 24 hour access, there are no curfews or lockouts. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>