Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is full of character. Hotel Mogador features air-conditioned rooms with free wi-fi throughout the property. A delicious French Continental Breakfast is served daily. On a beautiful sunny day, you will be able to your breakfast on the roof terrace. The hotel features as well luggage storage and 24-hour front desk.
Hotel Mogador is ideally located in the heart of Paris, in the 9th arrondissement of Paris near the Opera Garnier. 9th arrondissement is a great choice for those interested in shopping and art. Tuileries Garden is 1.4 km from Hotel Mogador, and Sacré-Coeur is 1.4 km away.
Moreover, the area is particularly well served by public transport.
Hotel Mogador offers comfortable and stylish private rooms with bathroom. 17 charming rooms. The hotel offers 17 rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people. Perfect for a couple presents in Paris for a romantic getaway or family trip.
Hotel Mogador policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card (American Express accepted).
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.99 euros per person per night.
24-hour front desk.
Baby cot available upon request : 10 euros per person per night.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Extra-bed available upon request and management approval - 16 euros extra per bed per night.
Non smoking rooms.
No pets are allowed at this property.
Private parking is available at a location nearby and costs 22 euros per day. Please contact the property before arrival to reserve your space. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>