Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
After booking, we like to contact with one one of this group-member.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Masyu is located in the eastern side of Hokkaido ,Japan. It's a famous place for the richness of the hot spring and natural area of Lake-Masyu, Lake-Kussharo ,the mountain-Ioh and so on.
Also, it's on the way to the World NaturalHeritage.'Shiretoko'..
It takes about 2 hour driving from this point.
We like to help you so that you can have a nice trip in this land.
Our Inn system is all Japanese Style(called 'Ryokan') Please enjoy with a Japanese cozy room , Hot Spring bathing(24 houres)
★Newly, Wi-Fi system is acceptable at every room or lobby.
★Teshikaga Bus & Rail 2 days Ticket
【A period 】2013.13/July～〃.6/Oct. No Off Day
It is two days on expiration date
【A range of destination】
JR Train⇒ Ｍasyu station～Kawayu Onsen station
Bus ⇒ Masyu Station～Lake Masyu(1)～ Kawayu Spa ～Lake Kussharo～Bihoro-Pass
【Price】 1,500 yen/each , 500 yen for child （under 12-year old）
You can buy it at JR Station , Office of Tourism- Teshikaga and some hotels.
JR-Ttrain of Hokkaido. Senmo-line.
from Kushiro Station, get off at Masyu St.
from Abashiri Station,same.
15 minute walk to our Ryokan from Masyu St
or we'll pick you up if you let us know in advance.
2 minutes from the crossing point of
Route 241 and Route 243
Parking space is right in front of entrance. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>