Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
3 minutes walk to La Sorbonne, 5 minutes to Notre Dame and walking distance to The Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Tuilleries Gardens, & The Marais.
Hotel Marignan offers an excellent quality/price ratio with many free services for guests including :
- free Wi-Fi internet in all rooms and lobby, (FIBER OPTIC HIGH SPEED INTERNET)
- large library of guide books and maps,
- refrigerator and kitchen for guest-use,
- a free laundry for guests including washer, dryer and laundry liquid!
- free computer for guests use
- free hairdryers
Guest rooms are bright, clean and comfortable with a range of comforts from private shower & toilet in the room to shared shower & toilet on the same floor. With rooms for 1 to 4 people, Hotel Marignan has been recently renovated in 2011.
Staff are multi-lingual and happy to help with advice and assistance.
With a Metro Station just 100 m away, guests have easy access to all of Paris. Public parking is available close-by.
Check in time: 12pm
Check out time: 11am
Cancellation Policy 2 days.
Method of payment:
- credit cards accepted
- travelers cheques (euros only) and cheque banks located in France.
Breakfast not included but is available for €3,50 per person
All taxes include in price
If you plan on arriving after 22:30, please notify the property in advance. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>