Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ideal for your events (meetings, after work, cocktail, press conference, meals, catering ...) the Magnificat hotel offers tourists, businesses and individuals accommodation and modern restoration services.
Hotel Magnificat Lome is located in the heart of the capital, on the Nana Benz Market street and faces the cathedral of Lome. It offers a pleasant setting that combines comfort and the close proximity of the business centers of Lome, entertainment venues and places of worship.
Hotel Magnificat features 22 luxurious air-conditioned rooms in Lome, equipped with Canal Satellite TVs and a free wifi access in all the rooms. All our rooms are kept immaculately clean, are well finished with quality tile, and have air conditioning, refrigerators, wardrobe, queen sized beds, hot water showers, and flat screen TVs.
Hotel Magnificat Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Early Check-in may be available check with reception, late check-out on request if available. 50% of the room rate will be paid in case of late check out.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Full payment is due upon arrival. You will not be charged at the time of booking but will reserve the right to pre-authorize their credit card at any time.
Taxes not included - city tax 10000 XOF per room per night.
24 hours reception and security.
Children under the age of 12 years are allowed to stay in room with paying adult.
Extra guest in room is for a fee of 1000 XOF. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>