Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Standard Hotel Kaze Darbar rooms are well furnished with 2 single beds (Bed size: 1.00m. X 2.00 m.). Rooms are facilitated by attached bathroom with toilet and shower. 24 hour hot running water & Organic herbal soap is also provided for shower. Rooms has parquet floors (wooden floors), coffee tables.
Rooms are non smoking whereas we also have smoking zone and rooms are facilitate with free WI FI internet access and telephone service.
The restaurant serves Japanese, Continental & Regional/Local cuisine. As we are trying to develop the perma culture on organic farming, we provide organic food as much as possible, coffee/tea & varieties of homemade cakes. The bar also serves wine, beer & variety of Japanese wine (SAKE).
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 13:00 pm
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. Prices do not include taxes and service fee. Total 24.3% extra will be charged upon arrival.
5. At least 24 hours in advance notice for free cancellation.
6. No smoking rooms.
7. Schedule hot water service
8. Schedule restaurant & bar( 7am-10pm)
9. Generator Back Up system
10. Room Service not available
11. Japanese, Continental & Nepali Meal
12. Low Height doors, since heritage building 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>