Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full pre-payment must be received 7 days prior to check-in.
Cancellations without charge will be accepted 14 days prior to check-in.
Between 13-7 days prior to check-in 10% of rooms may be cancelled without charge. Within 7 days of arrival cancellations and no shows will be charged in full.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A tropical hotel in Palm Cove, Queensland the resort is the perfect spot for a relaxing holiday, featuring 2 swimming pools, restaurant, bar, alfresco dining, massage, beauty and hair salon, games room and is within 5 minutes walk to the beach. Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove also has a dedicated Conference and Events Centre, catering for up to 500 guests. Wedding ceremonies and special occasions are especially memorable events.
Check-in 2:00PM - 11:00PM
Bookings must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fees. All guests must be over the age of 18 unless accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
In the case of a cancellation within our cancellation policy or a no show, you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one nights stay.
We would require prepayment and final numbers 2 weeks prior to check in. We would accept cancellation for free up to 2 weeks out unless it is over 30 rooms in which case we would need 4 weeks. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>