Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This hotel boasts a great central location offering easy access to both sightseeing and shopping areas as well as public transport for those wishing to travel further. It is ideal for those on a budget wishing to take in the sights of Athens. This hotel is situated on Pireos street, just 3 minutes walk from Omonia Square and 10 minutes from the old town area of Monastiraki and it's historical sites including the Acropolis. Plaka is just beyond Monastiraki. The trendy Psiri area is also very close by. From Omonia, it is one metro stop to the metro line that goes directly to the airport. This takes about 40 minutes for the complete journey. Omonia station also gives access to the port for those connecting with ferries to the islands.
Hotel elite offers comfortable rooms. There you will find WC, shower, air condition, TV, telephone, refrigerator, work desk. We offer free Wi-Fi Internet access, to all of our customers, at the lobby area. Reception operates full 24 hours.
Hotel Elite Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>