Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel El Miradorhas a magnificent sea views while being less than 2 minutes from surfing the world famous “longest wave of your life”.
Stay in one of the 18 affordable rooms and enjoy the comfort. they offer quiet rooms with private bathrooms fitted with hot showers, comfortable beds and TV in each room. Also, the Hotel has their own restaurant Pastimar where they serve Peruvian and Italian food specialties. Just enjoy their delicious pizza, spagetti, lomo saltado or ceviches.
The hotel is a great base from which to tackle the wild pacific coasts or soak up the magical haven of natural beauty that is Pacasmayo.
If you prefer to be in the hotel they have wi-fi, play pool, foosball, table tennis or a good book in their hammock. Bikes are available to take them for free.
The Hotel El Mirador is a perfect surf hotel in a class of its own. It’s clean and bright and it’s cozy and warm. And it’s available at a great Price.
Hotel El Mirador - Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 - until midnight will be possible too.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 10 PEN per person per day.
Reception 24 hours.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>