Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks before the date of arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel Due Giardini is only 500 meters from Central station and bus terminals for all the airports of Milan, just 200 meters from the station Lima (red line) and Buenos Aires, famous shopping street.
See you soon ...
We inform our kind customers that , from September1st.2012 come into force the City Tax in Milan, which will be 3,00€ per person per night.
- Reception 24/24
- Coffee room
- Luggage Storage
- Fax / photocopying service
- LCD TV
- Nearby guarded garage
- Free Wifi
Check in : after 02:00 p.m.
Check out : within 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation policy : 3 days before arrival. For late cancellation will be charged first night whereas fot no-show reservation will be charged the total amount.
Any modification or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be made through fax or e-mail. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>