Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 month before arrival no cancellation fees.
between 30 to 16 days before arrival 60% of the group will be charge
After 15 days before arrival and for no show total will be kept or charged.
Out of fair period, 1 single room will be free every 20 paying paxes.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full depositi is due 2 week before arrival.
Largze variety of rooms from single to triple room including 1 quadruple room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Couvent Du Franciscain is perfectly located in the heart of Strasbourg, about 10 minutes to walk from the Cathedral and near the headquarters of the European Council and of the European Parliament. The property is also located nearby the ' Petite France ' district and the Christmas Market. All public transport (busses and tramways) within 5 minutes walking distance will take you straight to the European Institutions, to the Congress Center and Business Park, and to the Concert Hall.
The Hotel offers 42 comfortable and stylish rooms. The property is fully air-conditioned and offers you its full-comfort rooms, from singles to quadruples. The hotel is made up of two buildings, in both of which rooms are accessible via elevator. Upon request, a baby cot can be provided. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Hotel Couvent Du Franciscain policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 1.10 euros per person per night.
Please note: from 2016 local tax will: 1.65 euros.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 11 euros per person per day.
Breakfast is served from 7 am to 10 am.
Child friendly. The maximum number of cots in a room is 1.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the property.
Car park available upon request. 5 spaces available. Extra-fee: 12 euros per day. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>