Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From Hotel Continental Amsterdam, you can easily walk to Dam Square, the red Light district and the Jordaan area with lots of cosy cafés, art galleries and boutiques.
The hotel has single, double, triple, quad and family rooms available with either shared facilities or a private bathroom. All have a colour TV and telephone.
This is our guests' favourite part of Amsterdam, according to independent reviews, couples particularly like the location.
Hotel Continental Amsterdam Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 1 day (24h) before arrival. Friday arrival – cancellation latest on Wednesday 23:59. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00. Please note that guests are required to show the same credit card as the one that was used for making the reservation at check-in.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
Check out before 11:00.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
VAT is included in the room price. City tax is split in two parts, these are not included in the prices.
The two parts of city tax are:
7% of room rate excl. VAT
€3 per person per night.
Breakfast is not available.
Child friendly. Children of any age are welcome. Cots and extra beds are not possible.
The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Guests are kindly requested to note that this hotel has no elevator. The rooms can only be reached by stairs.
Please note that the parking garage is located within a 5-minute walking distance from the hotel. Parking tickets can be bought at the reception with discount.
Please note that different policies apply for group bookings of 4 rooms or more.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Hotel Continental Amsterdam in advance of your expected arrival time. Please contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>