Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our humble town has several restaurants that serve great typical Costa Rican, Italian or seafood. At night when the town is quiet, you can hear the surf hit the shore from each room. Spend your day napping in a hammock in our garden, swimming at Playa Brasilito or snorkelling in the turquoise waters of Playa Conchal, a 10-minute walk from the hotel. The hotel manager can arrange activities like fishing, jet skiing, ATV, SUP or surf lessons. Feeling adventurous, give zip lining a try or a hike through the national forest and jump into a beautiful waterfall.
Hotel Brasilito offers clean, basic standard rooms they can accommodate up to four people. Our Rooms have air conditioning, ceiling fan, table/chair and a wardrobe (no TV). For a more tropical vibe, choose one of our second-floor ocean view rooms with semi-private balcony and cable TV. We have one ground-level room that faces the ocean. It is wheelchair accessible and a handrail in the bathroom. If you are travelling with friends, try either our group room that has 3 beds or our family room that has a mini kitchen both with TV. We have two rooms that have queen-sized beds, perfect for couples. For the budget traveller, there are two options without air conditioning, floor and ceiling fans and TV.
Hotel Brasilito Conditions & Policies
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13%
Breakfast not included - 4 USD per person per day.
Reception opening times from 7.00 to 22.00
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>