Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of total amount will be charged in case of late cancellation and/or No Show Group three week prior arrival individual booking 72 hours prior arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All booking must be guarantee by credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Outstanding service, very friendely and pleasent staff.
The hotel is surrounded by many attractions Museums Van Gogh, Stedelijk, Rijks Museum, floating Flower market, Theaters, bars, restaurants, clubs, casino, bike rent etc. are within 5 minutes walking distance.
RAI, the exibition centre is easily accessible with in 10 minutes by tram or taxi. Vondel Park is 50 meters from the hotel and is a delight for joggers, bikers and in summer for music and theater admirers.
Hotel Blyss has a cosy lobby with open fire place, study room with internet, a bar, breakfast room, a terrace and a garden to relax.
Complimentary wireless internet is accessible all over the hotel. All 40 rooms are well equipped with facilities and most of the rooms have flat screen TVs.
Blyss is a unique hotel in Amsterdam providing standard, deluxe, suite and family rooms for 3 to 5 guests.
Room Facilities: Shower, TV, Telephone, Radio, Toilet, Hairdryer.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days.
Payment on arrival: cash, debit and credit cards.
5% extra charge for credit card payment.
Check-in after 14:00- 23:00. If you have a later arrival inform us in advance.
Check-out before 11:00.
Breakfast is not included.
A 5% tax will have to be paid at arrival.
In order to confirm your booking we will pre-authorize your credit card. If the pre-authorization does not go through you will be asked to provide another valid credit card.
If you do not provide the card within 3 days your booking can maybe be cancelled. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>