Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in a historic eighteenth-century palace once belonging to the Foscari family, Hotel Antico Moro provides hospitality and comfort on Via Castellana, just 15 minutes from Venice.
Our hotel, perfectly on track with the romantic Venetian tradition, is composed of fourteen comfortable rooms that welcome the guests with a combination of bright and soft colors learnedly combined either in the furniture and in the tissues along with the basic original wooden structure willingly maintained.
The result is 14 spacious rooms divided into: 1 Suite, 1 Junior Suite, 1 family room for 5 persons, 9 luxury twin-bedded/ king size rooms/triple/quadruple and 2 nice single rooms with a French size bed, a breakfast room and a corner bar.
All rooms are very spacious, have private bathroom, direct telephone, modem connection, Internet WiFi, satellite colour television, air conditioning, mini-bar, safe-deposit box, private parking and garden, family rooms and bedrooms for disabled people.
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Minimum Stay: 1 night (except 2 nights from the 26th -28th of October and from 30th of December to 1st of January 2014)
Credit Cards accepted
Breakfast not Included
City Taxes not Included (2.10 euro extra per person per night) 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>