Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation: No refunds are guaranteed after the balance payment has been made
2. No Show: No refunds; we will cancel all beds if you don't arrive on the given arrival date
3. Modifications: No refunds are guaranteed; modifications accepted at our discretion
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum Stay - 2 nights
2. Maximum Stay - 7 nights
3. Bed Booking - All beds in all rooms must be booked and paid for
4. Balance Payment - due up to 4 weeks before arrival date
5. Security Deposit - 500 CZK / 20 EUR per person
6. Breakfast - book in advance as a group and save; discount offer available
7. Damage and Disturbance - to be paid in full by the group
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A stay at Hotel Amadeus gives you easy access to the Prague sights with a tram stop just a few minutes walk away. We are also located close to the main train and bus stations making it easy to reach us. The Zizkov area is renowned for its life, full of bars, clubs and restaurants as well as parks, shops and cafes. There are also small convenience stores and supermarkets within walking distance. Riegrovy Sady with its breath-taking views and beer gardens is a favorite. The Vikov memorial also offers views across the city.
There you will find spacious and comfortable non-smoking rooms suitable for short and longer stays. Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Please ensure to read the Things to Note and Property Conditions before making a booking for important information and conditions over holiday periods. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>