Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require a 3-days advance notice and in case of a no show, we will charge the entire amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Conveniently located in the downtown of Bucharest, HOSTELOGY is only 4-minutes walking distance from Bucharest National Theater TNB, 7-minutes away from University Square and 0.7 miles from Stavropoleos Church.
The property is around 1.2 miles from Romanian Athenaeum, 1.5 miles from National Opera and 1.6 miles from Museum of Art Collections.
Other points of interest near HOSTELOGY include National Museum of Art, Cismigiu Gardens and Patriarchal Cathedral.
Bucharest’s Old Town, Union Square, the Parliament Palace and Bucharest’s Singing Fountains can also be found 0.9 miles away.
HOSTELOGY has three dorm rooms (2 rooms x 4 bunk beds, 1 room x 12 bunk beds), three shared bathrooms(2 showers), two open chilling areas and a shared kitchen for guests.
The kitchen is equipped with an electric hob, a refrigerator, a dishwasher machine, a microwave and two coffee makers.
Each room comes with a sitting area and the Wi-Fi is free of charge.
All property units feature heating and air conditioning.
The accommodation also provides two balconies where guests can relax, take their coffee or enjoy the spectacular view.
Hostelogy Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
We do not have a 24 HOUR reception please arrange a check in time with the property between 12-22 upon prior notice/email. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>