Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel offers not just a place to sleep, but also a place to have fun. Friendly staff is always eager to give you the best tips about the city and help with anything you might need. We also promote current events, create fun and friendly atmosphere, so all the travelers can meet and exchange their stories. Rooms are very spacey and comfortable. In addition, each room comes with free linen and air - conditioning.
We regularly organize special tours at affordable prices providing an opportunity to discover cultural and natural beauties of Croatia, like for instance the spectacular national park with lakes and waterfalls called 'Plitvice'.
Hostel54 has five dorm types available. The hostel also features an outdoor fully functional kitchen and socializing space where you can have good time with people from different cultures including our enthusiastic staff. In case you prefer to stay on-line we have free WiFi throughout the whole hostel space.
Hostel54 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check-ins from 13:00 to 23:15 ( If you arrive earlier our reception will take care of your bags before the room will be ready)
Check-out is @ 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Tourism Tax Not Included: 7 KN (almost 1€) per night per person / Other Taxes Included
Breakfast not included.
Free Internet & Wi-Fi
Free linens, sheets and small towels
Free maps & brochures
Free tips about Zagreb
Free soaps and shower gels
Free luggage storage
24 hour open
Reception opening hours: 8:15 - 23:15
Day trips to Plitvice Lakes. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>