Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are more than just a hostel; Ondas is also a cultural meeting place bringing together international travellers and our local Colombian community through a wide variety of events, a European-style café and large social spaces such as our beautifully designed rooftop terrace and bar
-Rooftop bar and terrace
-Rooftop yoga Tuesdays and Thursdays (25% discount for hostel guests!)
-Salsa Saturdays (FREE class and salsa dancing on the rooftop)
-Rooftop party every Friday (meet Colombians, other travellers and expats in Medellin)
-Language exchange in our café every Wednesday (practice Spanish with locals!)
- Amazing coffee
-Fast internet (40 Mbit/s)
- Fast laundry service
- Delicious pizzas made fresh in our pizza oven
-Organised tours via our partner agencies
Ondas is located in La Floresta neighborhood, one of the best locations for a truly Colombian experience and ease of access to the entire city via Medellin’s modern metro system. Located very close to Laureles, La Setenta (street 70) and Parque Floresta, there are a variety of restaurants, cafes, salsa/reggaeton bars and sports facilities at your convenience
The hostel is full of high ceilings, graffiti art, natural timbers and luscious plant life; you will find a warm and welcoming place to relax and meet like-minded people around every corner. We also have hot showers, movie projector, a well-equipped guest kitchen and supermarket next door
Our European-style café serves a variety delicious food & drink options and is open from 9am-9pm. Enjoy premium coffee, all-day breakfasts, pizzas, sandwiches, bagels, milkshakes, pastas, brownies, croissants and much more!
Hostel Ondas Medellin Policies & Conditions:
Prices vary from season to season and person to person. Taxes are included
We do not accept minors as the hostel environment is not generally suitable for them
You may arrive early though beds likely not to be ready until 2pm
Check out before Midday. Late fees incurred
Not desirable disabled access
Free 24/7 street parking
Hostel hosts regular open to the public events (Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays)
We keep all information on record for up to 7 years
Your personal belongings are your own responsibility. Lockers provided
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon departure by cash or credit cards
Breakfast is not included but delicious options are available in our European-style cafe
24/7 Access by Doorbell
Immigration registration required for all guests
No curfew. Hostel quiet after midnight (on non-event nights)
We welcome respectful travellers with positive attitudes and energies.
Sex Tourism and Hard Drug use is forbidden
Individual Lockers. Locks not provided
No pets allowed as we have our own kittens onsite 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>