Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Open the door of the hostel and feel the sand of the ocean in your feet and start walking on the beach.
Living in front of the Ocean and close the Ocean it is a big difference.
Relax in the shadow of our Big palm roof and contemplate the Ocean while relaxing in our hammocks.
Jump from the hammocks into the Ocean a privilege of living in front of the Ocean.
Our volleyball court it is on the beach, just few steps from the hostel.
Surf, chess and volleyball are our pasión.
We love chess, we love to have chess players.
Our beach is in la punta de Zicatela, one of the most preferred by the surfers community.
Our location is Excellent. We are in front to the Ocean and behind we have the main Street, where you will find restaurants and surf shops.
This make it excellent so you will not have to walk long ways and pass dark streets.
Save time and taxis.
We have a luxury kitchen. Our Kitchen is extremely clean and very well equipped for your comfort. Our International guests teach us their country recipes so at the end we have an international mixture of cultures that highlights the flavor of the dinner.
The beach is our party zone. Their you can dance, sing, celebrate.
We have a beautiful bar where you can enjoy live music on weekends from 9 PM to 1AM. To make sure you have a good sleep, we make sure that the bar and music stops at 1 AM
You will find this hostel it is a small comunity.
We receive many volunteers that are traveling around the world and make Hostel Zapotecas their home.
You will find a small comunity of adventure people who are traveling around the world and they work in the hostel in Exchange for a bed.
They are craftsman, jugglers, musicians that are traveling around the world and make Hostel Zapotecas their home. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>