Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the heart of Flores, Guatemala, Hostel Yaxha is the place to relax and meet other travellers while visiting Tikal and other Mayan sites nearby.
We provide the option of well-priced, very clean dorms and spacious private rooms.
All our rooms have hot showers (Flores is a hot place so you can also make them cold), there is an upstairs low key common space, while downstairs in Café Arqueológico Yaxha there is ample seating to unwind after a day of exploring. Have a drink during happy hour and try traditional Mayan dishes from one of the most affordable places to eat in Flores.
At Hostel Yaxha we also provide access to our specialty tours of Mayan sites in the area, laundry service and free WiFi.
We also offer one-on-one, and two-on-one Spanish lessons through our Spanish school Dos Mundos, with options available for full weeks or crash courses. While staying at Hostel Yaxha, you receive a discounted rate at Dos Mundos.
If you are looking for a place to go out in Flores, come and check out the best sunset in town from our rooftop night bar and restaurant SKY BAR, where there is a free shot waiting for all Hostel Yaxha guests.
We are recommended in all guide-books: Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Moon, Footprint, Routard, Reise-Know-How, Stefan Loose.
WARNING: Don't buy any tickets on the bus!
Many of them are fake or extremely overpriced.
check in: from 14:00 to 22: 00
check out: 11:00 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>