Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We will welcome you to our hostel with some discounts and we have several free sightseeing tours each week.
Hostel 'Why Me' is located in a very convenient place, literally one step away from the metro station and just in a few meters away there are 24/7 supermarkets, pharmacies, real Georgian market, wine basement, restaurants, bars and take away restaurants.In the property there is a roof terrace and garden to enjoy your rest after a long day sightseeing.
The owners of Hostel 'Why Me' are backpackers. They traveled around the world and enjoyed the freedom of a backpacker. You will notice it at once that all in the hostel is thought through. They create a backpackers atmosphere and make traveling to other regions as easy as possible. You will find a lot of information and you can ask about more specific information at the reception. Our staff speaks more than 5 languages.
Next to all the real hostel conditions we want to mention our 'green' project. We are nature lovers and want to save the beautiful nature of Georgia. We harvest rainwater to flush our toilets, we use sensors the turn on and off our lights, we use solar energy to heat the water to shower and we don't pollute.
**For 3 nights for 2, please book 3 nights and we will not charge you for the cheapest night on arrival.**
Hostel Why Me Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
In case you want to leave your luggage earlier than check in time please send us an email before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>