Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Weber Guest House is located in the very historic heart of the picturesque city of Cesky Krumlov (UNESCO monument), only five minutes walking distance from the main square. Apart from the main feature of the city of Cesky Krumlov – the castle, Baroque theatre, Egon Schiele Art Centre, the revolving auditorium and other sites, we arrange the renting of boats, kayaks and canoes, bicycles and cycling gear for our guests. We will be happy offer you further tips for excursions and events in the surrounding areas on site.
The very elegantly rooms furnished at an international standard always have a bathroom with a shower, WC, TV and satellite. Children’s cot free of charge. Animal pets free of charge. We have a garage with a lock (free of charge) and upon agreement a parking space (free of charge) in front of the guest house can be made available for bikers and cyclists. Also available a fully furnished small kitchen. The guest house also has a cosmetics salon, hairdresser pedicurist, manicurist, turbo-solarium. Medical services are also available – dental and gynecology surgery. In the whole guest house is a free Wi-Fi Internet access.
Hostel Weber Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 18:00
Check out from 07:30 to 10:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Children and Extra Beds
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 4 per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 12 per person per night for extra beds. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>