Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. This means that if you would like to cancel or change your booking, you have to cancel 3 days before the given arrival time to avoid any charges.
If you don't show up for your booking, your credit card is charged for the 1st night of your stay and the rest of the booking will be cancelled.
Always send your name, reference number and reservation details with your cancellation request. This way the reservation can be found in our system.
Your booking is cancelled when you receive a personal e-mail reply confirming your cancellation. If you do not receive this confirmation it means the cancellation is not processed.
The 7% city tax is not included in the price and must be paid on arrival together with the total amount left to pay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups are checked-in at the discretion of our staff and may be subject to additional deposits that are fully refundable at the end of your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer discount at the Amsterdam Crepes and Waffles restaurant downstairs if you are a guest and also for an Irish Pub just a few steps away. We also provide you with Wi-Fi free of charge during your stay. If you are looking to experience Amsterdam's nightlife, canals, Red Light District, and other attractions that the city has to offer, we are the perfect place to stay.
Dam Square is just a two minute walk away and a great place to begin your journey through the city. From here you can easily reach most of Amsterdam's tourist attractions. You can head west to the Anne Frank house, south to the museum quarters and east to Rembrandt's house, as well as the famous flea market at Waterloo square. There are also canal tours, coffee-shops and exhibits that will make your head spin. The best part is that all these wonderful attractions are within a short walk from the hostel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>